Dot Net Azure Architect
PeopleTree Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd is a mid-sized Knowledge Process Outsourcing and IT Services company. We collaborate with Small and Medium Businesses to
- Manage their IT and non-IT back-office operations
- Enable them to focus on growing their business
- Help them reduce operational cost and improve bottom-line
We work closely with them to understand specific business, project and resource requirements and engage trained and experienced resources to work as an extension to our clients’ teams at significantly reduced costs.
We primarily serve the small and medium businesses in eCommerce, IT services, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The primary responsibility of this role is to architect and develop a new customer solution that is leveraging Azure PaaS/container platform. An understanding of modern Azure service offerings is a must. Strong DevOps and automation skillsets in Azure DevOps, ARM or open source technologies are strongly encouraged, as are comprehension of modern solution architectures, solid .NET development practices, and common API implementations, Kubernetes, cloud infrastructure and IaaS experiences are a plus.
Azure App Services , Azure Functions, Kubernetes/AKS/OpenShift , Azure storage, Service Bus, Azure SQL Database, Redis Cache, Azure Search, Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Traffic Manager, Key Vault, Cosmos DB, Azure DevOps, API Management, ARM templates, Azure DevOps, and general cloud governance and security mechanisms. Experience with modern data solutions via Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Data Bricks, SQL data warehouse, and Cosmos DB is a plus. Experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Expert-level technical design and thought-leadership of Azure assessment and implementation engagements.
- Lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design, migration and modernization strategy.
- Lead architecture design, infrastructure foundations, solution structures and component design.
- Implement modern serverless services via Azure App Services, functions, and Logic Apps.
- Implement end-to-end DevSecOps automated processes and pipelines via Azure DevOps.
- Support IaaS and data migrations and PaaS modernizations.
- Support Kubernetes / AKS / OpenShift platforms from an infrastructure perspective.
- Craft high-quality Visio documents to communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions.
- Ensure that proper processes are followed on the project, be familiar with industry best practices.
- Understand a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast and modernization strategy.
- Communicate across client’s community – consistently viewed as adding value.
- Contribute knowledge, tools and positivity to the greater Perficient culture and community.
- Serve as a technical leader and mentor.
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture, infrastructure and/or solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science, MIS or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
- 3+ years delivering enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Applicable knowledge of principles summarized in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Experience developing infrastructure architectures and key networking and security components at scale.
- Experience developing software architectures and key software components.
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS capabilities on cloud platforms.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, AKS, OpenShift or ARO container platforms.
- Working knowledge of Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Cost Management or equivalent tool.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence.
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude.
- Self-sufficient, high integrity, more than just competent.
Role type: Permanent/Full time
Experience: 9+ years (Azure Certification preferred)
Work timing: 10:30 AM – 8:30 PM IST
Work Days: Monday- Friday
Job Location: Remote (Initial 30-45 days to be spent in Ahmedabad/Hyderabad office)