Senior Devops Engineer
PeopleTree Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd is a mid-sized Knowledge Process Outsourcing and IT Services company. We collaborate with Small and Medium Businesses to
- Manage their IT and non-IT back-office operations
- Enable them to focus on growing their business
- Help them reduce operational cost and improve bottom-line
We work closely with them to understand specific business, project and resource requirements and engage trained and experienced resources to work as an extension to our clients’ teams at significantly reduced costs.
We primarily serve the small and medium businesses in eCommerce, IT services, Healthcare and Financial Services.
We are looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer having good expertise in CI/CD lifecycle, Jenkins, SonarQube, AWS management, Bitbucket.
- Migrate from one AWS account to another.
- Propose schedules and execution plans to facilitate account migrations.
- Create new terraform modules to manage existing infrastructure.
- Support the automation and buildout of CI/CD Infrastructure, provide support on day-to-day basis.
- Create Ansible/Packer playbooks to automate software installation and configuration.
- Manage existing applications in Kubernetes.
- Migrate applications between container platforms.
- Strong background in AWS systems including but not limited to: CloudFront, S3, EC2 (ELB, ALB, ASG), Kinesis, DMS, Lambda, RDS, CloudWatch.
- At least 3 Years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- Working knowledge of container platforms like Openshift and Kubernetes.
- SELinux configuration.
- Maintaining privacy and data protection standards for our customers.
- Experience maintaining 99.99% availability with large production environments.
- Strong CI, CD experience using tools like Git, Jenkins, SonarQube or other.
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible.
Good to have-
- Ability to write Terraform modules without existing infrastructure.
- Ability to write Ansible and Packer configurations based on acceptance criteria.
Role type: Permanent/Full time
Experience: 5+ Years of total experience with atleast 3 yrs as Devops engineer
Work timing: US Business hours (6 PM – 3 AM IST)
Work Days: Monday- Friday
Job Location: Remote/Work from Anywhere. Visits to Ahmedabad office once a quarter/half-yearly may be suggested.